Dulce Cedillo - Virtual Assistant
Member Since: February 2011
Make Contact with
$1.20 per hour...
A dedicated and driven SEO specialist with extensive experience gained consulting various Web optimization projects... I have the ability to improve client's online business presence & execution of client business goals.
SEO / SEM Executive Consultant
- Develop and execute strategies to drive traffic and increase ROI to 16 Web sites stimulating over $240M in annual revenue.
- Direct all initiatives for search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), paid search marketing (PPC), social media marketing (SMM) and viral traffic building tactics.
- Deliver specific recommendations to catapult Web site traffic, lead generation and increase sales.
Internet Marketing Manager
- Defined SEO requirements in a product management capacity by recommending site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of natural search result listings.
- Managed SEO deliverables, analytics reporting and strategy implementation for 15 Web sites.
- Developed internal search engine optimization process and link building strategy.
- Managed a department of cross-functional employees developing Web sites including designers, content writers, SEOs, marketers and vendor partners.
- Educated clients and internal teams on organic search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing (SMM) best practices.
- Regulated online reputation management (ORM) and Web site copyright infringement.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
- Created complete search engine optimization strategies for clients while considering their business objectives, current positioning in their online sector, usability, design issues and technological restraints.
- Provided support and analytical insight to optimize digital strategies by analyzing website data on traffic patterns, conversion funnels, navigation behavior and content selection.
- Determined strategies and executed tactics necessary to drive traffic to Web sites with the ultimate goal of delivering a positive ROI via conversions, leads and sales.
- Conducted keyword research and set KPI benchmarking and reporting for over 15 Web sites.
- Responsible for successful planning of search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns that achieved top rankings in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Managed PPC campaigns for multiple clients across diverse industries including keyword research, copywriting, landing page optimization and reporting.
- Developed strategies that leverage Web 2.0, social networking, user generated content and PR releases to drive qualified traffic.
- Continuously optimized and updated site content, including META data, articles, press releases and blogs to ensure maximum rankings for targeted keywords.
- Contributed to annual and weekly budgeting, reporting and forecasting for the SEO channel.
Web Developer / Consultant
- Designed, developed, implemented and administered surf and action sport online media kits and corporate e-newsletters.
- Provided Web development and Web design support on assigned projects.
- Successfully transitioned online initiatives to a content management system (CMS) and educated the client on how to effectively use the system.
SEO Manager / Web Developer
- Managed multiple marketing channels, data and content management, e-mail marketing campaigns, natural search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and viral marketing campaigns.
- Developed and managed Web design, code and implementation of several Web sites.
- Consistently analyzed and tracked site ranking factors, including prime keywords, long-tail keywords, internal and external links, site content and competition.
- Analyzed and translated quantitative and qualitative data from Web analytics to actionable SEO strategies.
- Developed successful e-mail campaigns that generated an increase in sales and valuable leads.
- Successfully increased organic Web traffic by over 430% and propelled online brand awareness.
Small Business Owner / Web Developer / Marketing Analyst
- Located, solicited and acquired over a dozen clients by preparing lucrative pre-sale letters, attractive proposals and informative sales presentations.
- Gathered requirements, conceptualized the Web design and developed code to create successful Web sites, profitable e-commerce stores and effective internet marketing solutions.
- Successfully improved the internet presence of several businesses by analyzing their industry and devising innovative Web-based solutions to accomplish client goals.
- Project managed numerous Web-based initiatives to meet deadlines and within budget.
Services and Skills offered by this Virtual Assistant
- Audio Typing
- Business Administration
- Business Plans
- Digital Transcription
- Email Administration
- Resumes / CVs
- Secretarial Services
- Spreadsheet Design
- Word Processing
- Database Design
- Graphical Design
- Internet Consultancy
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Testing
- Technical Support
- Web Design
- Web Hosting
- Web Site Administration
- Web Site Promotion
- Audio and Video Editing
- Income Tax Preparation
- Multi Media
- Quality management Systems
- Real Estate
- Technical Writing
Copyright © 2000-2008 VA4U.com. All rights reserved.
Questions - Comments
Home Page -
Site Map -
the Red Oblong Network